My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesday Drabbles

Hello, lovelies, 

For Teaser Tuesday this week, I thought I'd do something a little different and give you two drabbles. These aren't a part of any particular story. They're simply little scenes that go with images I stumbled across somewhere online. Maybe one day the story behind the scenes will appear. :)

Enjoy!

Forever

"I love you," he whispered, wrapping his arms around me when I stepped up between his legs.

He lifted his hooded gaze to mine. Emotion he never showed me blazed in the clear blue depths of his eyes like storm clouds roiling. Everything I wanted hung there, but nowhere near enough of it.

"Show me," I said, needing more from him in that moment than spoken professions and unguarded looks. I needed forever as only he could give it to me. I needed his lips on mine and his heart pounding for me. Only for me.

"Always for you," he promised as if he'd plucked the thought from the depths of my mind.

His lips parted, sliding over mine like warm silk.

For the first time in days, forever didn't seem so impossible after all.

It seemed right. 

* * *

Rain

Water falls in thick drops, sliding off his skin and onto mine. It's cool where it lands, little spots of relief on overheated skin. I barely feel it. Blades of winter roughened bark scrape at my back, but I don't feel those either. All I feel is him surrounding me… and he is everywhere.

My heart races beneath the tips of his fingers, pounding out a chorus of yeses as he slides his hands down my sides. He hasn't even kissed me yet, and I'm in heaven. Overwhelmed by him… his touch, his scent, the hitch of his breath.

I'm burning everywhere. Not even the rain pouring down around us eases the intense ache.

His hair drips in my face, and he sighs. The sound is reverent, worshipful… full of relief and need in turns.

Please, I beg, needing him in ways I can't even begin to describe.

He doesn't disappoint.

He dips his head, lapping a bead of water from my collarbone. My back arches, pushing me closer to him. Drops of water steam where he presses kisses into my throat. My heart thumps wildly against his fingertips one final time before he slides them downward, exploring my damp skin, driving me crazy.
My legs tremble beneath me. Each time his hands slip lowers, another soft gasp whispers from my lips. Every flick of his tongue drives my pulse rate higher. I can't wait any longer and he knows it.

He grasps my sides, pulling me up, twining my legs around his hips.

I cry out as his mouth descends on mine, his tongue twining around mine.

Pleasure rushes over me, rushes through me. I feel the water this time… inside, outside… everywhere.

Just like he said I would.

xoxo,
Ayden

FALLThe Ragnarök Prophesies: Book Two is now available at Amazon Barnes and Noble | KOBO. FADE - The Ragnarök Prophesies: Book Two is available at: Amazon US | UK | DE | FR | IT | ES | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | Books-a-Million.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive