My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Ragnarok Prophesies Announcement


Hi loves!

As I'm sure you're already aware... it's been a while since I had an update for you here. I opted to take a step back from trying to do all of the things and focus for a little while on real life responsibilities and recharging.

A lot was going on that I wasn't ready to share.
 
For starters, I was promoted in July of last year, and now oversee and work alongside two shifts of dispatchers. It's a lot of long hours, late night phone calls, and business as usual. It's been a learning experience, for sure.

In December, SS and I lost another pregnancy. We weren't trying, but we were crazy excited, and really devastated. We've been addressing my medical issues in the months since, and are ready to start trying soon.

I lost 45 pounds! It's taken a LOT of changes, and I'm not finished yet. But I am super proud of myself and of all the work I've put in.

I also had surgery in October to fix my shoulder after years of fighting it. Recovery has been easier than anticipated in some respects, and a lot harder in others. Hopefully we're on the right track now. It'll be amazing to have two fully functioning shoulders again. This injury 'ish is for the birds.

Writing had to take the back burner for a while, but I am back in action now, and have some things to tell you guys.

I recently made the difficult decision to pull the Ragnarok Prophesies series from its current publisher. I won't go into all the reasons why this was the right decision, but after a series of issues with their handling of FLAME and fulfilling contractual obligations for all of their authors, I absolutely believe it was best for the series and for myself to terminate the contract.

I've put so much into this series, and I will always fight for it, even when doing so means making the tough decisions.

That said, this isn't the end for the series!

I'm already hard at work, trying to find a new home for Arionna and Dace. And I am EXCITED about getting their story back out there for all of you. The right home is out there, and I will find it. Trust.

I will also be finishing the War Scrolls series, the Teplo Trilogy, and then focusing on a few new projects I've been fleshing out in my downtime. And while I'm doing all of that, I'll be diving back into blogging and all those other fun things I've missed so much!

I hope you will all come along for this part of the journey with me.

xoxo,
Ayden








No comments:

Post a Comment