My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Six Sentences from Fall #SixSunday

I haven't done Six Sentence Sunday in a while, so I figured since I've spent all afternoon writing, I'd jump in tonight and post a few new sentences from Fall, the follow-up to Fade. I love writing interactions like this between Ari and Dace. They're both so stubborn, it makes for a lot of fun, relatable moments. I mean, who hasn't experienced something a whole lot like this little moment with a significant other before?!

Enjoy!

I wanted to know what he was thinking and feeling. I needed to know, but sometimes . . . well, sometimes those thoughts and feelings were enough to make me want to scream. Dace might have been gorgeous, and I might have loved him beyond reason, but he was also stubborn, closed off, and completely infuriating.
All three of the last traits had grown by leaps and bounds in the past few weeks.
You know I can hear you.
So? I rolled my eyes in response to his reproachful tone, not feeling the least guilty that he'd heard my thoughts.  

 
xoxo,
A.K.M

No comments:

Post a Comment