My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's official

Hello all!

I am so excited to announce that Fade is officially contracted with Noble Young Adult, an imprint of Noble Romance Publishing! In the coming weeks, my completely awesome editor will be whipping me and the novel into shape. Once I know more about release details, I'll post those here.

I really am excited to join the Noble family. Everyone has been so wonderful and welcoming. I'm also excited to begin the formal editing process. I know that's not always a favorite amongst authors, but I'm all for tearing my work apart and putting it back together again so that it's neater, cleaner and a lot stronger than it began.

The Team Losh Compilation was released this week as well! If you haven't gotten your copy yet, you can do so by making a donation of at least $5.00 to the Team Losh Fundraiser. All proceeds go to a very good cause, and you get a collection of nearly twenty stories from some really fantastic authors, too. You can't beat that! :)

Until next time,
AKM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive