My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Confessions

Confession Cat
My sister, the Keeper of the Cheerios, used to do Sunday Confessions over at her blog, so I've decided to take a page from her book and start that tradition over here, too. They're random bits of things I've done, thought, or said during the course of the week, tossed in there with random, little known facts about me. I can't promise I'll do it every Sunday (on account of I suck and will forget), but expect to see these pop up on Sundays every once in a while!

Confession time....

I assign a ringtone to anyone whose call I will take. Everyone else goes to voicemail. I also send everyone who calls the land-line straight to voicemail, which I rarely ever check.

I haven't hung up laundry in so long, I've actually forgotten when it happened last. I fold it and put it all in a pile instead.

I've judged people a lot this week for terrible fashion choices.
Every day this week, my food was cold before I stopped working long enough to eat it. 

I can't talk, walk and breath at the same time. I don't know why, but I can't.

I walked into a door twice this week.

I'm taking bets on how long it'll take The Husbinator to wreck his new truck.

My mind is so cluttered, I must have organization around me or I feel crazy. 

I've been getting mail for someone that lived here before me for 3 years now. I've gotten so tired of sending it back that I just throw it away now. I always feel bad for it, but I tell myself that the Post Office isn't still forwarding her mail 3 years later, and hope that it's true.

...

Your turn! What do you have to confess today?

And don't forget to enter the Book Loving Chocolate Holiday Contest!

smooshes and cookies,
A.K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive