My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Meet @JessaRusso: YA Author and Submission Editor for @CuriosityQuills

Good morning, everyone! 

Please join me in welcoming Jessa Russo to the spotlight today. Jessa has graciously agreed to donate a digital copy of her debut YA Romance, EVER to the Pitch Contest winner. Jessa is also one of your fantastic judges. When she isn't writing, she's a submission editor for Curiosity Quills, and she really knows her stuff.


Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Ever’s love life has been on hold for the past two years. She’s secretly in love with her best friend Frankie, and he’s completely oblivious.

Of course, it doesn't help that he’s dead, and waking up to his ghost every day has made moving on nearly impossible.


Frustrated and desperate for something real, Ever finds herself falling for her hot new neighbor Toby. His relaxed confidence is irresistible, and not just Ever knows it. But falling for Toby comes with a price that throws Ever’s life into a whirlwind of chaos and drama. More than hearts are on the line, and more than Ever will suffer.


Some girls lose their hearts to love.


Some girls lose their minds.


Ever Van Ruysdael could lose her soul.


I have to confess that I have read and adored EVER. Frankie! Toby! I'm so conflicted in the best way possible! It's so rare to come across a book where I'm rooting for both teams, but EVER is one of those books for me. I'm secretly holding out for Ever to choose both, so I can live happily ever after. Jessa, think you can make that happen for me?!? I pay in cookies.


A self-proclaimed teeny-bopper at heart, Jessa reads, writes and breathes all things young adult. Throw in paranormal romance, and you’ve hooked her for life! She’s a mom and wife first, then an artist/writer second. If not doing something creative, or surrounded by friends and family, she’s probably wearing a frown.

If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?

Jessa Russo: A Biography Full of AWESOME


You just made the newspaper! What did you do?!

Got a movie/television deal for my paranormal trilogy! (Prays to the movie deal gods.) Haha!

In high school you were most likely to ....

Ditch and go out to breakfast instead. OR get caught smoking on campus. What? At least I'm honest, right? *grin*

Tell us about your publishing credits. Have you won any awards?

I've been published in a small collection of short stories called ONCE UPON A TIME: A Collection of Unexpected Fairytales (http://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Time-Collection-Unexpected/dp/1477453318), and I was published earlier this year on 1,000words.com (http://1000words.org.uk/the-devil-himself/). I have also won a few flash fiction contests like Nicole Wolverton's '5 Minute Fiction' and Jezri's Nightmares' '55 Word Challenge," but I haven't been very active on the flash circuit lately.

Where else can readers find you?

My Blog: http://www.jessarussowrites.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter/JessaRusso
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13625388-ever

 
Thanks so much for participating, Jessa!

Jessa will be back with us tomorrow, when she and I introduce Ever and Arionna. We're hoping they become friends, that way Arionna can hook me up with whichever of Ever's guys she doesn't pick. ;) Just don't tell the husband. He's still not thrilled that Becca Fitzpatrick's Patch is sleeping in our bed. In the meantime, you should definitely pick up a copy of EVER and start reading! Go. Hurry!
xoxo,
Ayden

Fade - The Ragnarok Prophesies: Book One - On Sale at: Amazon US | UK | DE | FR | IT | ES | Barnes and Noble | Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive