My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Ragnarök Prophesies Blog Swag #teamapocalypse #fall

Hello, lovelies,

Some of you have inquired about blog swag, and I've finally gotten a few things put together for you!

A few include FALL's release date. Others are more general. The first is a blinkie I absolutely love. Some will undoubtedly need to be resized. That's beyond my skill level!

Check them out below, and feel free to snag whichever you'd like for use on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, GoodReads, or wherever you want to stick it. I don't mind. Promise. ;)



A.K. Morgen

 


 

 
 

 




 


xoxo,
Ayden

Fade - The Ragnarok Prophesies: Book One - On Sale at: Amazon US | UK | DE | FR | IT | ES | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | Books-a-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive