My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Holidays!


I cannot even begin to express how thankful my family and I are for the many blessings bestowed upon us this year. Despite the serious health scares thrown at our grandmother, brother-in-law, and my husband, all three are still here to celebrate one of my favorite holidays.

I hope your family has been as blessed as mine this year. We're a little stronger, a little braver, a little humbled, and definitely full of gratitude this holiday season. And we have so many of you to thank for helping us weather the storm. You guys have been amazing on so many levels. So thank YOU for being some of the best damn friends, readers, and fellow authors a girl could ask for. :) I am more grateful to each of you this holiday season than you know.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving, a blessed Hanukkah, and a fantastic holiday season, lovelies. May the days ahead be full of love and laughter for you and yours! You more than deserve it.
 

All my love,
Ayden
 


FALLThe Ragnarök Prophesies: Book Two is now available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and KOBO. FADE - The Ragnarök Prophesies: Book Two is available at: Amazon US | UK | DE | FR | IT | ES | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | Books-a-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive