My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Monday, August 5, 2019

Fight for You Launch Team!

Hi Readers!



FIGHT FOR YOU is coming this October! I've been waiting so long to write Michael Kincaid's story! It's a contemporary second chance romance. It flashes between Michael and January's childhood and present day. Their story is emotional, insanely adorable, and quite humorous in places. There are a few steamy scenes in the book, but not many.

To help launch the book, I've started a Launch Team and wanted to invite YOU to join! 

Being a Launch Team member is super easy, and comes with lots of perks.

Launch Team Members:

1. Read Fight for You prior to release on 10/15/19. (The book will start going out to Team Members on the 15th of August.)
2. Share about the book on social media.
3. Post early honest reviews to sites like Goodreads and Bookbub prior to release.
4. Post honest reviews to Amazon and other retailers during Launch Week. (We'll walk you through it if you don't know how to do this.)


In exchange for participating in the team, Launch Team members receive:

1. Access to the book before anyone else (including the ARC Team)!
2. Exclusive access to a private Facebook Group where we'll share behind-the-scenes access to the book, teasers, and shareable content.
3. A free bookmark.
4. Exclusive access to paperback giveaways.
5. Other goodies!

If you'd like to join, you can apply for the team here! Just remember that space is limited, and applications need to be in by September 1st!

You can learn more about the book below. You can also download a sample of the book (the prologue and first three chapters) on BookFunnel. You don't have to sign up for a list or anything to get the preview of the book.

xoxo,
Ayden


About the Book

Some men deserve redemption. Some men are worthy of salvation. I'm not one of them. My name is Michael Kincaid, and I've got so much blood on my hands, I'll never wash clean. 

For ten years, I've tried to outrun my gangbanger past by burying myself in my work with the DEA. I've tried like hell to forget the day I damned my soul and lost everything…my family, my home, and the only girl I've ever loved.

I still can't outrun it.

No matter how far I go, January James haunts me. Being without her is killing me, but what other choice do I have? We were still kids the first time I vowed to protect her. Instead, I destroyed her.

Now one of my enemies—a local gang member—has it out for her. He isn't going to stop until she gives him the territory I left her all those years ago. I swore I'd never set foot in Los Angeles again, but January needs my protection, and I'm not nearly strong enough to say no.

She deserves better than me, but she's mine anyway. It's time to stop running and fight for her.

She's an angel. I'm the devil on her shoulder. And this is my swan song.

When it's over, I'll either be the monster at the end of this book…or I'll be the man she deserves.

Fight for You is the first book in a series of interconnected full-length novels featuring law enforcement officers willing to do whatever it takes to protect the women who need them most. Each book can be read as a standalone, has no cheating, and a guaranteed HEA.

Pre-order available at most major retailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive