My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hoppy Easter: Memorable Moments Winner

Hi all,

I failed horribly on getting this posted on the 9th. For what it's worth, my 14 year old cousin moved in with us on Monday, so things have been a little crazy. Never fear though! I have let the magical randomizer do it's thing, and we have a contest winner!

Lea Barrymire has won an ebook copy of Fade upon release. Yay! :) Lea, please email me to claim your prize!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Hoppy Easter Blog Hop contest! I loved reading all of the memories you submitted. :) If you didn't win, don't fret. There will be plenty of opportunities later. I love giving stuff away!

xoxo,
A.K.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive