My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Meet My Daughter: Miss Tate

The road to failure is paved with good intentions. I've bombed miserably at the A to Z Challenge, but not without reason. You may remember me mentioning big changes in the Morgen household this month. Well, I'm very happy to introduce all of you to our newest addition, our fourteen year old cousin daughter, Miss Tate.


Miss Tate

Miss Tate joined our little family on April 9th, and we are absolutely thrilled to have her with us. She loves Hello Kitty, Futurama and the Labyrinth, could live off of hot cheetos, ramen noodles, and Sprite, and once wanted to marry Jesse McCartney or David Bowie. She's a breath of fresh air, and makes me laugh constantly with the off the wall comments she makes. She's also a very willing partner-in-crime when it comes to making The Husbinator's life as humorously difficult as possible.

With our little family growing, we moved into a new house this weekend. It's downright terrifying amazing how much crap two people accumulate over three years. We've spent the weekend painting, sorting, hauling, throwing crap away, and otherwise settling into the new neighborhood. We're not quite put to rights just yet, but we're getting there!

And as soon as we get all settled in again, I will be back to annoying you blogging as often as humanly possible.

smooches and smooshes,
A.K.M. 

1 comment:

  1. I think we need a test here because with hot cheetos, ramen noodles, and Sprite, she just might be my daughter! The kid has good tastes. lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive