My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Fight for You Pre-Order Ex-SWAG-Aganza!

There are only a little more than 40 days left until Michael and January's story goes LIVE! I'm so excited for Fight for You. This story is one that I waited for years to write, and I cannot wait for all of you to read it! It's angsty and sweet and will give you all the feels.


To kick off the chaos of launching Fight for You, we're giving away all kinds of swag! Signed bookplates, signed keepsake photos, bookmarks, exclusive bonus chapters, and even bracelets are up for grabs! Check out the details below to claim your swag pack. 





To claim your Swag Pack:

1. Pre-order Fight for You from your favorite retailer before 11:59pm on September 20th.
2. Email a copy of your receipt and your mailing address to marketing@akmorgen.com by September 21st!
3. Exclusive chapters will go out on October 1st. Swag packs will ship on 10/15.

**If you've already pre-ordered, you can claim your swag pack the same way. Simply email a copy of your receipt!**
Swag Packs include:
2 Fight for You bookmarks
2 signed bookplates
1 signed keepsake photo
Exclusive bonus chapter of Fight for You
+5 will also include bracelets!

The swag giveaway is open internationally. HOWEVER, bracelets can only be shipped to the United States. Sorry, guys! Shipping overseas is a beast and I'll be paying student loans until the day I die. Valid while supplies last. Cancelled pre-orders not eligible.

PRE-ORDER AT YOUR FAVORITE RETAILER!




ABOUT FIGHT FOR YOU

Some men deserve redemption. Some men are worthy of salvation. I'm not one of them. My name is Michael Kincaid, and I've got so much blood on my hands, I'll never wash clean.

For ten years, I've tried to outrun my gangbanger past by burying myself in my work with the DEA. I've tried like hell to forget the day I damned my soul and lost everything…my family, my home, and the only girl I've ever loved.

I still can't outrun it.

No matter how far I go, January James haunts me. Being without her is killing me, but what other choice do I have? We were still kids the first time I vowed to protect her. Instead, I destroyed her.

Now one of my enemies—a local gang member—has it out for her. He isn't going to stop until she gives him the territory I left her all those years ago. I swore I'd never set foot in Los Angeles again, but January needs my protection, and I'm not nearly strong enough to say no.

She deserves better than me, but she's mine anyway. It's time to stop running and fight for her.

She's an angel. I'm the devil on her shoulder. And this is my swan song.

When it's over, I'll either be the monster at the end of this book…or I'll be the man she deserves.


Fight for You, a contemporary romance, releases 10.15.19. Fight for You is the first book in the A Warrior for Her series, but can be read as a standalone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive