My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fade's Cover is Here!

I might have maybe mentioned that I got to see the cover for Fade over the weekend, and that I'd share it with you guys on Wednesday. Well, I'm too excited to wait another 3 hours for Wednesday to get here, so I'm interrupting your evening to bring you the official cover of Fade!

Ready?!



I cannot say enough how much I adore the cover. Ms. Casey did a phenomenal job, and I am completely thrilled with the end result. I may have stared at it a time or seven just to process that my name is on the cover. Still processing, by the way. :)

Now, for the catch. We've still got a lot of work to do behind the scenes, so it's quite possible that Fade will not release on April 2nd as tentatively planned. A lot of work goes into publishing, and sometimes you have to push things out a little farther than originally planned to give it the best send off into the world possible. :)

Don't fret though, loves! We will not make you wait any longer than absolutely necessary for the official release, and 30 Days of Fade will keep chugging right along through March.

So, now that that's said....

Who loves the cover as much as I do?!

I am so excited. Like squirrel on eight cups of coffee excited! You're lucky you don't live with me. Trust me. :)

Your giddy author,
A.K.M. 

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ayden! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krystal! I am so in love with it. And I cannot wait until the next two weeks are over and I get to curl up with my copy of Wilde's Fire and read the weekend away. I am so happy for you!

      Delete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!!! Oh.mah.goodness!!!!! I am so amazingly proud of you Ay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, beautiful! I would not be here without your guidance and support, so thank you, thank you, thank you for that! I am so happy to hear that everyone likes the cover. :D

      Delete
  3. I said it before and Ill say it It looks good sis! Im happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, it's a lovely cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, K.R! I'm really thrilled with it, in case I haven't said that about a million times now. ;)

      Delete
  5. It looks great! Congrats!

    New follower from YALitChat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly, and thanks for following as well! :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats! I get all bubbly inside just thinking about my name on a cover so I know you must be like a champagne bottle ready to pop! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah. It really is exciting. When I saw it, the first thing I said was, "OMG, my name is on the cover!" My husband cracked up, but it was definitely one of those completely surreal, really awesome moments. :) I hope you get to see yours on a cover soon, too!

      Delete

Blog Archive