My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

We're all gonna die! (Or the Armageddon Alphabet) #atozchallenge

Hello, beautiful people!

I think it's safe to say that I failed on 30 Days of Fade. I'm sorry for that. Sometimes, life throws you curveballs and you just can't keep up. That said, I've learned absolutely nothing from my failure and have been talked into doing the A to Z challenge in April!

"The wha?" you ask.



The A to Z Challenge

The A to Z Challenge. Every day in April (excluding every Sunday except the 1st), participants write a post on a topic that surrounds a specific letter of the alphabet. The 1st we'll write posts centered around the letter A or on A words. The 2nd, we do B, and so on and so forth until we've made it through the entire alphabet.

But wait! Because I'm an action-movie loving, giant-death-cloud cheering, potentially insane but still-kinda-freaking-loveable person, I've decided to take it a step further and center the entire challenge around...

*insert mysterious music here*

End-of-the-world scenarios.

Yep! We're talking armageddon scenarios all month long, and we're doing it by letter. It's the Armageddon Alphabet!

I'm not telling you in advance what scenarios we'll be discussing, but you can expect each scenario to begin with the corresponding letter. On the 1st, our scenario will be an A letter, on the 2nd it'll be a B, and so on and so forth until we've made it through the alphabet and you have 26 new ways you don't wanna die, in alphabetical order.

You can sign on to join our crazy quest here, or just check back all month long for my Armageddon Alphabet posts. They'll be marked as #atozchallenge in the title so they're easily found.

Easy enough, yes?

I thought so!

And don't forget! I'll be participating in the Hoppy Easter Blog Hop April 6th through 8th, and one lucky commenter will win an ebook copy of Fade upon release. Yay, right?!

smooches and smooshes,
A.K.M. 

3 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what an armageddon alphabet looks like! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and good luck to you with the challenge as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Looking forward to the rest of your armageddon alphabet!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive