My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My name on a book cover

It's Day 6 of 30 Days of Fade, and I have a ton to do before the weekend so this one is going to be short and sweet.

I got to see the artwork for Fade's cover, and I love it. I am so excited to see it all put together pretty like! And whoa... my name will be on the cover. For some reason, that didn't quite connect in my mind until I saw the artwork yesterday. You'd have thought I'd have really realized that by this point, but alas, it only just really hit me.

How bizarre.

I can't wait until you all get to see the complete cover. We'll have cookies and sweet tea and music and call it a date. *nods*

The Husbinator and I will be soaking up peace, quiet and relaxation at the cabin this weekend, and I have special treats planned for you while I'm away. The Tripod and the girls will be taking over the blog to keep you all entertained! I have no idea what the have planned for all of you, but I'm sure it will be a blast. Just in case though, let's just say now that whatever happens in my absence is not my doing, mmkay? ;)

And I've left bail money in the cookie drawer if they need it.

Happy Thursday,
A.K.M.

1 comment:

Blog Archive