My blog will be moving to my new site soon! You can find it at akmorgen.com/blog

Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Halloween Treat for You!


Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it, from the costumes to the candy to the movies! I don't have any candy for you guys this week, but I DO have a treat!
A Halloween Outtake from Fight for You! 

JANUARY AND THE LOST BOYS

Cade has never been particularly good at telling January no, especially when she turns those big green eyes on him. Now he's agreed to don tights and brave the laughter of his friends just to see his best friend's baby sister smile on Halloween. 
But when a jealous classmate's cruelty wounds January's heart, Cade realizes that there just might be something more to his growing feelings for Titan's little sister than he thought.
You can claim this Halloween outtake for FREE via the link below!

Want more of January and Cade? You can now get Fight for You on Kindle Unlimited!

About Fight for You
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...but the path to redemption never hurt so good.
Some men deserve redemption. Some men are worthy of salvation. I'm not one of them. My name is Michael Kincaid, and I've got so much blood on my hands, I'll never wash clean.

For ten years, I've tried to outrun my gangbanger past by burying myself in my work with the DEA. I've tried like hell to forget the day I damned my soul and lost everything…my family, my home, and the only girl I've ever loved.

I still can't outrun it.

No matter how far I go, January James haunts me.

Now one of my enemies—a local gang member—has it out for her. He isn't going to stop until she gives him the territory I left her all those years ago.

She deserves better than me, but she's mine anyway. It's time to stop running and fight for her.

She's an angel. I'm the devil on her shoulder. And this is my swan song.

When it's over, I'll either be the monster at the end of this book…or I'll be the man she deserves.

AMAZON | BOOKBUB | GOODREADS



Reviewers are saying

"This book is hot, emotional, interesting, sweet, and intense and I wholeheartedly recommend it." ★★★★★ Amazon Reviewer

"Raw. Gritty. Amazing! As always, Ayden blows us away with her cutting edge, honest, emotion-driven novel."  ★★★★★ Jeanne McDonald, Author of the Truth in Lies Saga

"FANTASTIC! This was a really good book!! It captures you from the start and never lets you down." ★★★★★ Amazon Reviewer

"I cried, I laughed, and I loved with the characters! Romance and tragedy, Oh. My. Gosh!" Mary (★★★★★ Goodreads Review)

"You will not regret time spent on this novel and this author deserves a standing ovation."  Shontell (★★★★★ Goodreads Review)

"The way this book made me feel is indescribable. I felt like I was watching this whole book play out on a movie. I could not put it down." Grace (★★★★★ Bookbub Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive